TNA December Holiday Clinic @ Kallang Netball Centre
Dear Parents / Guardians,
We are conducting a Netball Clinic for players 10 to 15 years old this coming December Holiday.
This clinic will teach players communication skills, sharpen their reaction and train their passes. Coaches will also teach shooter-specific court work such as circle movement, throw-in and centre pass as well as defensive strategies to counter-play.
Each class will consist of 5 players to 1 Coach following SportSG’s Advisory for Phase Two. The low coach to player ratio will indeed promote and encourage maximised participation. Players will be given ample attention thus the coach is also able to provide better assessment and feedbacks to individual players.
Following are the details of the clinic;
Age: 10 to 15 years old (new / recreational / experienced players)
Date & Time:
1. 1st & 2nd Dec @ 8am - 10am
2. 1st & 2nd Dec @ 4pm - 6pm
3. 8th & 9th Dec @ 8am - 10am
4. 8th & 9th Dec @ 4pm - 6pm
Venue: Kallang Netball Centre (6 Stadium Blvd, Singapore 397797)
IMPORTANT NOTICE (PLEASE READ THROUGH) :
1. Please read our Terms & Conditions before registering your child/children for our netball trainings/programmes. By registering your child/children, you are agreeing and accepting our terms & conditions. https://thenetballacademy.sg/wp-content/uploads/2020/10/TKN-TC-2020-Latest-Version.pdf
2. Please take note that there are some rules for training:
- 5 players +1 coach is allowed per group
- Only those who have gotten their slots are to attend our clinic. Limited slots are available depending on the number of courts we have
- Parents will have to drop their child off and will not be able to stay during training to adhere to Covid-19 safety measurement guidelines
- Groups are to not interact with one another and must maintain a distance of 3 metres apart at all times.
- Physical distancing of 2m (2 arms-length) between individuals should be maintained in general during all activities
- Mask should be worn except when performing strenuous activities
3. Available slots may be subjected to changes. Any changes will be made known to you at least 1 week in advanced.
4. Limited slots are available per class therefore register early to avoid any disappointment.
5. Do indicate your preferred clinic timeslot in the form. However, clinic timeslot is subject to availability.
6. Online registration closes when slots are full / on Thursday, 26 Nov 2020, 11.55pm.